According to a recent report by Kampgrounds of America Inc., almost 80 million families have at least one member who likes hiking. And with an undeniable love for dogs around the world, it only makes sense that you incorporate man’s best friend in your travel plans. So, if you enjoy tagging your dog along when you’re heading out for camping, or simply want to add a light shelter for your best friend for long hiking trips, a good dog tent is just what you need.
Trust me. If you’re a dog lover, nothing beats enjoying a great, exotic getaway with the dog by your side. Dogs are a curious bunch and enjoy visiting new places just as much as we do.
And while going camping with your dog is a great idea, you should always ensure the dog is safe and comfortable when out in the wild. Some people prefer sleeping in the same tent with their pets. But getting a separate tent for the dog is recommended as it enhances their security and comfort, while ensuring both of you get a good night of sleep. And more so, you don’t want to be in the same tent with your dog when it’s raining and muddy.
Best Dog Tent in 2020: Review Summary
Note: If you use a small screen you may have to scroll right to see all the columns.
|Amazon Link||Price||Kim's Rating|
|(Kim's #1 Pick)|
Petego Umbra Portable Pet House
|(Kim's Budget Pick)|
Yolafe Portable Pet Tent
|(Kim's Canopy Pick)|
SUPERJARE Outdoor Dog Bed
Reviews of the 8 Best Dog Tents
Having looked into what a dog tent is, who needs one, the benefits of buying one, and the useful tips to help you pick an ideal dog tent, I’ll now shed light on some of the best dog tents available for you.
I have done our best to be thorough and unbiased with the reviews to give you a first-hand experience on the convenience that comes with having one of these novelties on your next camping trip. And considering I had to give you only the best in this guide, here is what I think you should check out;
Best Dog Tent Overall: Petego Umbra Portable Pet House
The Petego Umbra Pet House consolidates all your pet travel needs into one functional dog tent. It works as a portable pet house, camping tent, and car containment area that’s ideal for your backseat or cargo space. The tent lets you tag your pal along on all your adventures without having to worry about where he’ll stay. Whether you’re just going for grocery shopping, heading to the beach, or taking a 4-day camping trip, this incredible pet house will offer a comfortable lounge for your four-legged companion.
Ultra-light, Nylon Build. This ultra-light shelter features a well-thought design meant to complement your everyday pet travel needs. Not only is it easy to carry the dog tent around, but the dirt-resistant nylon and mesh materials are easy to clean- just use a non-abrasive sponge, warm water and mild soap to spot clean and leave it to air dry. This resilient and reliable build guarantees a comfortable haven for your dog in all kinds of weather.
Easy and Speedy Set Up. One incredible feature that sets the Petego Umbra Pet House apart from other pet tents is the ease of setting it up and bringing it down. Basically, if you’ve ever used an umbrella, then you will find this one to be a walk in the park. It features no assembly or parts to mess with and an ingenious umbrella mechanism that allows the tent to pop up in seconds and be collapsed at the same speed.
Well-Ventilated Haven for your Pet. This dog tent features large claw-proof mesh windows to enhance free airflow and improve your dog’s comfort. The mesh windows offer sufficient ventilation and allow your curious friend to have a glimpse of whatever is happening in the surroundings. The tent comes with a front porch so your pet will always feel at home regardless of where you go together and a detachable awning for when it rains.
It is available in 3 different sizes and comes with a carry bag that makes carrying very easy.
- Durable and reliable build
- Dual-purpose dog tent house
- Easy popup mechanism renders it easy to set up and collapse the pet tent
- Lightweight and portable pet house
- It is far from the cheapest option (the high quality build has a high price tag to match)
Why is the Petego Umbra Pet House the Best Dog Tent Overall?
Designed by best in the industry, this dual-purpose dog tent immaculately works as a portable pet house, camping tent, and car containment area that’s ideal for your backseat or cargo space. This means you can now take your four-legged companion with you anywhere you go without overthinking about where he’ll lounge. It is available in 3 different sizes to meet the varying needs of dog owners. And features an ingenious umbrella mechanism that renders both setting up and collapsing blissful.
This lightweight and resourceful pet house is built with the needs of serious campers in mind, with emphasis on your pet’s safety and comfort.
Best Budget Dog Tent: Yolafe Portable Pet Tent
Innovative Design. The Yolafe Portable Pet Tent employs a lightweight and innovative build that seeks to meet your pet travel needs at an affordable price. The tent is made of 600D PU Oxford cloth which is anti-claw, scratch, and bite. The material has high tension and is waterproof as well. The coating can withstand up to 1500mm of rainfall which means you’ll have a good night of sleep without worrying about the rain bringing down your buddy’s tent.
Convenient and Portable dog tent house. With a weight of 5.7 lbs, this lightweight tent is probably the most convenient option in this price range. It has a spacious dimension of 43” x 43” x 32” on the outside and an inner space of 36” x 36” x 26” which provides enough room for your dog to lounge. This comfortable and resilient doggie tent features sturdy fiberglass poles and is ideal for outdoor use with the pet.
Easy Set Up. This dog rain shelter boasts of an innovative instant setup center hub design that allows for effortless set up, pack down, and greater strength. All the sides feature a mesh screen construction that opens up the tent to enhance airflow and provide plenty of ventilation for your dog. The mesh windows and Oxford cloth construction ensure your dog keeps warm and cozy when camping with your dog, traveling, or picnicking.
This dog camping tent also comes with single-sided double zippers to prevent your naughty pet from running out of the tent when you close the door.
- This waterproof dog tent sets up and packs down easily
- The heavy-duty cloth can withstand rainfall up to 1500mm
- Convenient and portable choice
- Innovative and resourceful design
- large dogs can’t fit- it’s built for small-medium dogs
Best Dog Shade Canopy: SUPERJARE Outdoor Dog Bed
Strong and Durable Design. The SUPERJARE Outdoor Dog Bed is the best dog shade canopy judging from the quality of materials used and the pricing of the product. It is made of sturdy, durable 1680D Oxford fabric and a reliable steel frame. This dog shade can thus hold up to 120 lbs and endure lively scratching and playing of your dog. The gorgeous elevated, outdoor pet bed boasts of ideal 48” x 36” x 43.2” dimensions, and comes with a canopy for full shade protection.
Cozy and Resourceful Shade. Crafted by the best in the industry, this gorgeous outdoor pet bed guarantees your furry companion an enjoyable summer holiday. The elevated design and breathable fabric keeps your pet away from the sultry. Your dog can thus relax for extended periods in the shade for a refreshing experience. Just remember to move the pet bed indoors or in a covered area on rainy days or stormy weather to avoid it getting wet (the canopy is not water-resistant).
Blissful Setting Up. Installing SUPERJARE Outdoor Dog Bed is a piece of cake as it doesn’t require any tools, screws, or technical know-how to put it up. In just a few minutes, the canopy bed will be up and ready for your buddy to enjoy. This goes in line with the company’s aim of providing an easy to set up, multi-purpose pet bed. So, whether it’s for a weekend at the beach, or for camping trips, this gorgeous dog beach tent will always offer a resting haven for your dog.
The SUPERJARE Outdoor Dog Bed also comes with a handy little carry bag for maximum convenience.
- This dog shade canopy comes complete with a canopy
- Lightweight design allows for easy carrying around
- This dog camping tent is easy to set up
- Sturdy and immaculate build
- The pet bed does not protect from rain
Best Indoor Dog Tent: PURR…FECT FENCE Purrfect Play Tent
Solid Framework. The Purrfect Play Tent makes a great small dog tent for decks, balconies, camping, RV’s outdoors and indoors. It is built with the highest quality components to stand the test of time. The tent gains its structure from the durable fiberglass poles which are 40% thicker than standard tent poles and that extend in opposite directions from the Flashset locking hub. With such a build, you can be sure your dog is secure and comfortable while in the tent.
Easy Set Up. The designers of this dynamic indoor dog tent employed the renowned Flashset locking hub to allow for easy setup and pack down. You don’t need any screws, tools, or technical know-how to put up puppy tents. Just a few seconds of your time. The popup dog tent design also folds easily into the included shoulder bag for convenience during storage and travel. There are stakes included in the tent to secure it on the ground but you can also set it up on hard surfaces like patios or balconies.
Well-ventilated Dog Tent. This indoor dog tent comes with an all-round mesh build that not only promotes free airflow to enhance ventilation but also allows your curious friend to have a full view of his surroundings. The included waterproof weather cover helps to keep your pet out of the sun, rain, or to selectively block the views. The nylon cover is held in place with pre-formed clips that securely lock in place and can easily be removed.
The cat tent comes in its own heavy-duty carry bag for easy storage and transportation. It also features a heavy-duty zipper that allows for easy entry for your pet.
- The indoor dog tent boasts of a well-ventilated build
- It’s supported with sturdy fiberglass poles
- It offers plenty of space for several small dogs
- The small dog tent is easy to set up and pack down
- Allows your dog to have a full view of his surroundings
- The indoor dog tent is built for small dogs and cats only
Best Large Dog Tent: Winterial Outdoor Pop-Up Pet Tent
High Quality Build. The Winterial Outdoor Pop-up Pet Tent is built with the highest quality components and is one of the best dog tents for large dogs. And with a total weight of 2.6 lbs, it’s very easy to move around with the tent. The heavy-duty double-layer top can be rolled up for maximum ventilation through the screens, or rolled down to enhance privacy and protect your buddy from UV rays. The double-layer cloth is held in position with firm yet flexible frames.
Extra Comfort for Your Dog. This large dog tent comes with a removable 2-inch sleeping pad to enhance your dog’s comfort. Whether you have a small poodle or an older dog, the pad offers sufficient comfort for extended periods. And with a dimension of 64” x 30” x 29”, the tent fits pets of different sizes comfortably and shields them from adverse weather conditions.
Fully Assembled. This dog camping tent comes fully assembled for ease of use. This makes it a great choice when you want a quick space for your dog to lounge in. The 1-step process dog beach tent provides a comfortable haven for your pet, whether you’re on the beach or in the house. The outdoor dog tent comes with two double-layered zippered doors with screens for easy entry and retrieval of your dog.
This large dog tent comes in its own carrying vase for easy storage and transportation. It also comes with ground anchors to enhance outdoor safety.
- One of the largest and well-ventilated choices
- This large dog tent boasts of a 1-process setup
- Comes with a 2-inch sleeping pad
- Features ground anchors for enhanced safety
- Dual-purpose dog tent can be used both indoors and outdoors
- The doggie tent is not ideal for high winds or rainy weather
Best Small Dog Tent: Little dove Pet Teepee
Durable Construction. The Little Dove Pet Tent is made of 100% cotton canvas material which is durable and machine washable. The canvas is held in position with pine poles which render the tent strong and long-lasting. It measures 25 inches tall and 20 inches in diameter which means it ideal for small pets up to 15 lbs. You can choose whether to have it with or without a thick cushion for your dog.
Unique, Native American Design. This unique novelty will immaculately suit your home décor and fit effortlessly in your living space. The beautiful, well-made pet tent provides a comfortable resting lounge for your dog and an attractive ensemble that looks good to the eyes. Trust me! Both you and your pet will love it.
Easy Set Up. The Little Dove Pet Tent is easy to assemble and doesn’t require any tools or screws. In as little as 5 minutes, this all in one piece is up and ready for your dog. Breaking the pet bed down is also as easy- just remove the cotton canvas whenever you need to wash it and put it back when its clean and dry.
This mini dog tent boasts of a fantastic value pricing and solid Quality Guarantee. It folds like an umbrella, which renders storage easy.
- The animal tent features a unique American design
- Boasts of easy setup and takedown
- It’s built with high-quality cotton canvas and pine poles
- It’s machine-washable
- The animal tent can only accommodate puppies and small dog breeds
Also Worth Mentioning #1: Alcott Pup Tent for Dogs
Lightweight Build. The Alcott Pup Tent for dogs is a lightweight choice for dog owners looking for an affordable lounge for their dog. This 32” x 42” x 30” dog tent backpacking is suitable for one large dog or multiple small/medium dogs. This high-quality build features world-class craftsmanship from a company that stands behind its products. You can be guaranteed the tent will serve you for long and you can always reach out if it doesn’t live up to the expectations- Alcott will make it right.
It comes with a Waterproof Base. To enhance your dog’s comfort and safety, this gorgeous pet tent comes with a heavy-duty, waterproof base to ensure your pup is warm and relaxed inside even when the environment isn’t very conducive. It also comes with 4 ground stakes to enhance outdoor safety and a travel bag to demystify storage and transportation.
Well-Ventilated Dog Tent. The Alcott Pup Tent for dogs boasts of up to 5 mesh windows that promote maximum air circulation inside the tent. Your dog can thus hide away from the scorching sun and enjoy plenty of ventilation as he lies on the comfortable waterproof base.
- Lightweight animal tent- only weighs 1.5 pounds
- The Alcott comes with a waterproof base
- It offers optimum ventilation
- It comes with 4 ground stakes to enhance outdoor stability
- This outdoor dog tent only comes in one size
Also Worth Mentioning #2: Niubya 48 Inches XLarge Elevated Dog Cot with Canopy
Durable Design. Built with the dog owner’s needs in mind, the Niubya Elevated Dog Cot with Canopy is made of durable Oxford fabric and breathable mesh that’s comfortable for your dog. The paint-coated steel frame has 4 stable non-skid feet that hold the bed and canopy securely in place. The 2 middle beams and the 1680D fabric can hold up to 135 lbs large dog. The Oxford fabric is also scratch proof.
Great Indoor and Outdoor Pet Bed. Unlike other pet cots in this price range, this dog shade canopy works for every season. It comes with a detachable, waterproof canopy that provides full shade for your pet while blocking harmful UV rays to keep your buddy cool in hot weather. The canopy is removable to convert the cot into a sturdy indoor pet bed.
Easy Installation. The Niubya Elevated Dog Cot with Canopy is one of the easiest pet beds to set up. You don’t need any screws or tools to set it up- place poles into holes and use bungee straps to secure them in the four corners.
The cot’s elevated design raises your dog 9.1 inches off the ground, keeping it away from hot, cold, or damp surfaces which usually affect pet’s joint health.
- The pet bed comes complete with a canopy
- It’s built with durable 1680D Oxford fabric
- Sturdy and immaculate build
- This dog shade canopy is easy to install
- Perfect indoor and outdoor pet cot
- The pet cot does not protect from rain
What is a Dog tent?
A dog tent can be defined as a small tent specifically designed to house your dog. And though most of these tent dogs are built to accommodate your furry friend when you’re out in the wild, there are models which are designed for leisure use; around the garden, and at the beach. The tent provides temporary shelter for your dog. As well as protection against insects and adverse weather conditions like rain. They are also easy to set up and will sit well next to your tent.
Who Needs a Dog Tent?
Are you planning a family camping trip and you want your best friend to come with you? Well, dog maintenance can be hard outdoors where there are different types of surfaces, potential pests, and all types of animals. For this reason, you’ll need to consider where your dog will be sleeping so you can camp without worrying about your friend’s safety and comfort.
So, anyone who’s planning to go camping with their dog needs a dog tent. The tent keeps your furry companion safe and allows you to have sufficient sleep as sharing a tent means the dog will wake you up at the earliest sight of daylight. Whether you’ll be out for a few days or a whole week, a dog tent will be very helpful, especially if it’s raining and muddy outside.
Benefits of a Dog Tent
There are numerous benefits of using a dog tent whether you’re out in the wild or relaxing by the beach. Every dog owner should have at least one, especially if you travel a lot with the dog. Here are some of the top benefits of a dog tent;
1. It promotes better sleep: Sharing a tent with your dog when camping makes no sense at all. Look at it this way; you’re both used to sleeping in your own space at home and will surely be disturbed by the dog. The dog will also wake you up as soon as he detects any signs of daylight. It’s pretty simple; if you have a dog tent, both you and your dog will have better sleep in your own space.
By providing a comfortable place to rest, an ideal dog tent promotes better sleep and gives your pet lots of energy to trek through the rough terrain if you’re camping with your dog in the wild. Just like you also need a comfortable tent, your dog also needs some comfortable haven to rest. And while it will take time for the dog to get used to the tent, a comfortable model makes it easier for the dog to adapt to the surroundings. And depending on the pet’s comfort, you can always add a pet mattress or pet bed inside the tent.
2. Avoids insect bites: Being in the wild, your dog is more likely to get bites from fleas, mosquitoes, and other insects. It presents the wild insects with a precious dish they can’t let slide. An ideal dog tent, however, shields your friend from these insects by discouraging them from accessing the tent. This way, the dog can enjoy a good night of sleep, while the insects watch from afar. Whether you’re at the beach, the garden, or the forest, your dog will always be protected.
3. Enhances comfort: Just like you need a comfortable place to relax throughout the camping trip, your dog also needs comfort. And since the dog is used to spending time indoors in a comfortable bed at home, a good dog tent provides the necessary comfort which makes it easier to adapt to the new environment.
If you’re camping at the lakeside or beach where the weather is sunny, you’ll need an ideal dog tent to give your dog respite from the heat. A sheltered dog house enhances comfort by providing shade during the day and promoting enough airflow inside the tent.
4. Provides appropriate protection: Probably the most important factor to consider when heading out for camping, your dog’s safety is paramount. And when we talk about camping with your dog, you’ll probably have to deal with rocks, debris, and granite which the dog is not used to at home. An ideal tent should thus be able to provide enough protection and keep these elements away from your pet to promote a comfortable and relaxed space.
Rocks and debris can hurt your dog’s legs, elbows, and paws which can, in turn, cause wounds and permanent hair loss. Getting a pet tent is thus a great idea as it protects your dog from the debris and adverse weather conditions.
5. They’re easy to clean: It’s natural for your dog to get dirty once in a while, especially when you’re out camping. This makes getting a separate tent for your friend advisable as it not only makes it easy to clean the tent. But also means you won’t have to deal with stained beddings which may be trickier to clean. It also takes more time to clean the puppy tents you’re sharing with your dog as compared to an outdoor pet tent.
6. There are numerous options available: Just like any other product on the market, tents for dogs are available in a range of prices and designs. They come in different shapes and colors to meet the ever-changing needs of the global market. So, regardless of your color or design preference, you’ll get an ideal animal tent which will ensure your furry companion feels as comfortable and secure even when you’re away from home.
Useful Tips When Buying a Dog Tent
There are different types of tent for dogs available, and the ideal one is dependent on your personal preference. And while there are important considerations you’ll have to make when buying the dog tent; a good quality tent will last a long time when cared for properly. Here are some of the tips when buying a tent for your dog;
One of the most important considerations you’ll ever make when buying a tent for your dog is the fabric it is made from. The environment you wish to use the tent and how often you’ll be using it will determine the specific fabric for your needs. Is it waterproof? Is it lightweight? And is the frame hard-wearing? All these qualities will determine how durable the puppy tents will be and most importantly, the level of comfort the tent provides for your best friend.
The weight of your doggie tent will be determined by how often you intend to be using it and your preferred form of travel. Will you be keeping the tent in the house? In the car? Or will you be traveling with the dog camping tents in your backpack? If you’ll be keeping the tent in the house or the car, then the weight won’t be that much of a problem for you. However, if you plan on carrying it in your backpack, you’ll certainly need something super lightweight.
3. Mesh vents
This goes without saying; a good quality dog tent should have mesh vents on the sides to enhance airflow inside the tent without inviting insects like mosquitoes. Mesh vents and a zippered door allow for easy access to your dog while also giving your curious friend something to look out for. Other dog camping tents come with an elevated floor with mesh bottoms- these offer additional comfort for your dog with sufficient airflow inside the tent.
The size of your dog narrows down the variety of dog camping tents you can choose from. Make sure you take a look into the dimensions of the tent to ensure your furry companion has enough room to move around and rest comfortably.
5. Pop Up or Not?
Unlike your camping tent, tent for dogs are small, easy to assemble, and don’t have as many parts. If you’re conversant with setting up a tent, then the traditional style dog tent will not be a problem for you. However, if you’re not very conversant, you can opt for a popup dog tent that is fast and easy to set up. These models fold down easily and are ideal for beach trips, and when you need fast shelter for your four-legged friend.
Away from the safety and protection of your dog, the comfort of the animal tent plays a major role in the overall camping experience. And now that the dog is accustomed to the comfortable life back at home, you need to up the ante to ensure it adapts to the new shelter for the few days you’ll be out. So, make sure the ideal tent comes with padded cushions for extra comfort, nice mesh windows so your curious friend can watch the world go by, and has enough room to enhance the dog’s overall comfort.
You get what you pay for! And though the best dog tent doesn’t have to be the most expensive, avoid going for a bargain as you’ll certainly not get the best quality product out there. A budget model is fine for occasional use, but if you’re planning to take your dog with you regularly, we’d recommend you ‘up’ your budget a little bit.
8. Specific Use
Will you be using the tent to provide shade for your dog at the beach or do you intend on using it for a 4-day outdoor camping expedition? As I said earlier, dog tents are built for different uses. So, pick the right model depending on how you intend to use it.
Useful Tips When Camping with a dog
Now that we’ve already looked into the factors to consider when buying a dog tent, why not look into some simple and useful tips that will be helpful when camping with dogs, especially for first-timers? They include;
- Confirm whether the campsite allows dogs. Make sure the campsite you’re planning on visiting allows dogs (and the specific breeds) and check the leash regulations for within the campgrounds and on nearby trails. Different campsites have different rules, including the maximum leash length allowed and the areas to have your dog on a leash.
- Make sure your dog is up to date on vaccinations including distemper, rabies, and heartworm medication (you can always pack proof of vaccination just in case).
- Consider getting your dog microchipped before you leave for the trip. Microchipping your four-legged companion is a precautionary measure that ensures your dog gets to you in it breaks away from the campsite and loses its tags. Information on microchips can be scanned by Animal Control for the safe return of your pet.
- Apply flea and tick medication on your dog. Just as you’d expect, the pests in the wild are likely to pass a host of diseases to your dog including Lyme disease. There are long-lasting medications like Advantage and Frontline which is more convenient. You can also go for one-time pest repellant wipes or a more affordable tick key.
- Keep your dog hydrated at all times. Just like you need to drink water regularly, especially when you’re out in the sun, your dog needs water and shade to keep it from overheating. During the day, take plenty of water breaks, especially if you’re hiking and don’t allow your dog to take water from ponds or puddles as it might be harboring parasites, viruses, and bacteria that might make your pet sick. So, pack enough water for yourself and your dog, and make sure you take enough breaks under a shade.
- Keep your dog restrained throughout the trip. While this might not settle well with most dog owners, it’s a sure way of keeping your dog away from wildlife including venomous snakes, skunks, and porcupines. Having your dog on a leash is better than treating a wound on your dog from a dangerous encounter.
- Adhere to the campsite’s rules. Most campsites have unique rules that are directed towards promoting a secure experience for the dogs, the wildlife, as well as the owners in the campsite. Especially if your dog has a habit of bolting or chasing things, make sure you tie him out and attach the leash to a harness. Unlike a collar, a harness minimizes the risk of injury, especially for dogs with a tendency of charging after wildlife.
- Watch your dog’s activity level. Different breeds of dogs have a varying degree of endurance and strength, especially when it comes to hiking. Make sure your friend is not overexerting himself and always be vigilant to identify when the right time comes to take a rest. Over exerting, especially for non-working breeds can lead to heatstroke, exhaustion, or other health-related issues.
- Keep your dog warm at night. Just like you need to keep warm throughout the night, your dog needs to be just as comfortable as he is at home. You can carry a dog bed or a special pad to avoid the bed from getting moist from the ground. Provide an extra blanket if needed.
- Control the noise levels. Just like campsites restrict loud music, a continuously barking dog can be annoying and frustrating. Control your pet in the best way possible to avoid disturbing other campers and wildlife. You can try distracting him by playing trick-for-treats or putting him in a tent for dogs with a treat to block the view of people or wildlife that might be upsetting him.
Conclusions and Final Words
To sum it up, tents for dogs are an important addition for families with pets. Whether you like going for extended camping trips or not, a good quality tent can help to keep your dog safe in the car, in the gardens, or at the beach. And while most people choose to share a tent with their furry companion, it just doesn’t make sense to sleep together when both of you are used to enjoying your own space back at home. The dog will probably stain your beddings which might be trickier to clean. And won’t allow you to enjoy a good night of sleep as it will wake you up as soon as there’s any sign of daylight.
So, why not get a high-quality dog tent for your little buddy? There’s a wide variety to choose from and your dog size, the fabric quality, pricing, and personal preference will determine the ideal one for you. I have detailed everything there is to know about dog tents including factors to consider when picking one, the benefits of having one, and most importantly a few reviews to give you a glimpse of the convenience you and your dog are bound to enjoy. Most of these tents (if not all) are easy to set up and bring down and come with a carry bag to simplify storage and transportation.
And now that you’ve already looked at the different features each of the reviewed pup tents for dogs presents, relate them to your pet situation and pick the one that resonates with you the most.
I hope the guide helps you to pick the ideal dog tent for your four-legged buddy.